NeuWrite San Diego
- They’re Right In Front of You: The story of the neuroscientist that almost wasn’t and the role of advocacy within neuroscience
- The Final Scientific Endeavor of Mary Putnam Jacobi
- Truly Blissful Brains
- Birds, Brains, and Boats: The Harvey Karten Story
a complete list of my posts for NeuWrite SD can be found here.
- Can a bacterial ‘brain’ control a robot?
- Investigating Kidney Development with Proteintech’s Six2 Antibody
- Don’t Sweat It: EDA Signaling in Eccrine Gland Development
- The Neurochemistry of Parkinson’s Disease
- Want to learn how brains go awry? First, we must learn how they work published on Massive
- The challenge to define cortex published on PLOS Neuro Blogs
- Gratitude published on Medium