- People ask about my experiments on mice. The answers are… complicated.
- Want to learn how brains go awry? First, we must learn how they work
- Five facts about Mary Putnam Jacobi, medical pioneer and suffragette
- Why designer drugs continue to be elusive
(a complete list of my posts for Massive can be found here)
NeuWrite San Diego
- They’re Right In Front of You: The story of the neuroscientist that almost wasn’t and the role of advocacy within neuroscience
- Truly Blissful Brains
- Birds, Brains, and Boats: The Harvey Karten Story
(a complete list of my posts for NeuWrite SD can be found here)
- Can a bacterial ‘brain’ control a robot?
- Investigating Kidney Development with Proteintech’s Six2 Antibody
- Don’t Sweat It: EDA Signaling in Eccrine Gland Development
- The Neurochemistry of Parkinson’s Disease